The purpose of a coping is essentially to cap off the top of the structure and allow water to run onto the roof of a building.
Finish Architectural Ltd can supply a secret fix aluminium coping system allowing a high visual effect. The fixing system has no visible fixings that eliminates the need to pierce the capping therefore allows movement to cope with expansion stresses.
- Joints are waterproofed by EPDM gaskets
- Joint brackets supplied in same finish of coping and intermediate brackets can be Mill Finish
- Brackets are pre-drilled
- Copings available in various thickness Aluminium depending on the width of the wall
- Copings can be supplied to facilitate Corners, Junctions, Stop Ends and Up stands
- Roof covering of any thickness can be dressed up inside of the parapet on the roof side
- Range of Finishes available as our finishing detailed page
The Finish system can be supplied to facilitate all types of parapet conditions, wind pressures and designs by variation of metal thickness and bracket placement.
The system is installer friendly with all necessary components supplied, compatible, lightweight and simple to disassemble and repair if damaged.We work with many clients assisting with the design and configuration as junctions between dissimilar shapes tend to occur around the building perimeters.